Had a brush with Mandrake 8.1 and very quickly re-installed Suse 7.3 for now.
I have a problem I had before with Suse in that the print job I gave it seems
to be looping and just going on and on, its CUPs which mandrake does not
install by default. AFAIC it should use cups but does not and I have to
delete the lpd and install cups. How can I stop the damd thing printing,
cannot find anything that will do so in the panel.

Antialias fonts looks great till I call a terminal and that is all S**t and
unreadable, can change the fonts and will be ok till recalled.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161