Check my sig...  ones already up and all you gotta do is hop on it...

join #linux-users, named after the list 8^)

Jim Conner set it up a while back  mostly dead as  most on the group seems to
prefer waiting on mail to come and go   8^(

However I believe Tim Wunder has been in there a little bit lately (I have
seemed to miss him) and Lonnie even graced us with his presence a while back
when some WinTard had control of a channel #Caldera

Jim is gone a lot to work and I work long days.. but am usually in during the
evenings and when I'm not out playing in my truck...

Hope to see you there.

On Sunday 13 January 2002 16:18, you were heard blurting out:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 07:00:43AM +1000, Keith Antoine wrote:
> >On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:19,Kurt Wall scribed:
> >> Scribbling feverishly on January 13, Lavinius Romio Petru managed to
emit:

> >> IRC poses significant security risks, primarily to IRC clients.
> >> Beyond that, I would not object but would not use it myself.
> >>
> >> Kurt
> >
> >Neither would I..............
>
> I'll 3rd that.
>
> Bill
> --
> INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
> UUCP:               camco!bill  PO Box 820; 6641 E. Mercer Way
> FAX:            (206) 232-9186  Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820; (206)
> 236-1676 URL: http://www.celestial.com/
>
> My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this big satellite photo
> of the entire earth on it. On the back it said: ``Wish you were here''.
>               -- Steven Wright

  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org

  #linux-users                  irc.openprjects.net:6667

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  7:30pm  up 165 days, 10:01, 14 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00