When I try to paste directly into mutt (using vi as the editor) from
Netscape 6.2, often times vi hangs. There must be some nasty control character vi is
not
liking or the xterm windows doesn't like. Who knows.
Anyway, I am using ps2ascii in a print filter. I print internet pages to a queue
with this filter, which converts it to ascii and saves it to a file so I can stick the
thing into
email. Seems round about but it works.
HOWEVER,
A lot of words are run together, like thisis or downwardtrend and so on.
Have other people noticed this behavior with ps2ascii? Any other options for
converting postscript to text?
Thanks,
Joel