On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:34:09 -0800 (PST)
Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the bitstream:

[snip]

> Ugh.  I've had [gtk|glib]-devel-1.2.10 installed for months, yet i don't
> have glib.h installed.  I've also got gnome-devel* installed.  This
> looks to be leading down a dependency path of hell.
> Could I build against lesstif instead?  Hrmmm...something like:
> ./configure --with-lesstif=?

if you have glib-devel-* installed and you have no glib.h anywhere on your
system, either: 1.  glib.h was accidentally erased somehow (solution:
reinstall glib-devel-* --force) or 2.  the RPM you installed is terminally
borken.  If this is the case, I'd confirm it, then send a bug report to
whomever created it because without glib.h, might as well not have
glib-devel-* installed.

Once you have glib.h on your system, your build should go just fine.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                -- Nemesis Racing Team motto
Internet (H323) phone: 206.28.187.30