On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:28:04 +0100 (CET)
Zoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled in frustration:

> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-01-19-002-20-NW-RH
Hmmmm..., perhaps they'll do for RH what they did for Netscape, huh?  I
was just getting used to RH as a distro, running 6.2 and 7.2.  I may
switch to SuSE, or perhaps back to Mandrake, or Caldera. or perhaps I'll
give Debian another try, or Slackware, or....... Mike

--
"Many loads of beer were brought.  What disorder, whoring,
fighting, killing, and dreadful idolatry took place there."