Hi, Andrew:

I got your message about cybermesa.com bouncing the mail.  Thanks for
sending that info.  I've forwarded it to cybermesa and they are working
with it.

In the meantime, I went to the mailing list archives to see what mail
I've missed, and when I finished one message in a thread, and attempted
to move to the next one in the sequence, the site went down (apparently)
because no matter which message I tried to read, I got a "this page
cannot be displayed" error, even after reconnecting and re-navigating.

I'm sending a CC: of this message to the list, so you will receive two
copies of this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Glenn Williams - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User # 135678 since 1994
Amateur Radio Packeteer since 1988