I've been trying for the past few months to get an ISDN internet connection
up and running but to no avail.  KDE finds my terminal adapter / modem OK
and the provider settings are correct (Primary and Secondary DNS addresses,
Passwords etc.)  For some reason the process stalls with the message
"Setting Modem Volume".  Changing CRTSCTS to off and other combinations
produces the same response.  I have a un connected corega FEther PCI-TXS
Ethernet card.  When the linux boots I get the message bringing up interface
eth0  failed.  Does this have some connection to the problem?  The redhat
sites have offered no solutions, I can't find the answer in the Red Hat
Bible and other books.