On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:43:12 +1130
Mike Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:21, Myles Green wrote:
>
> > OK, this was pretty simple actually, /etc/X11/prefdm points the way.
> > In
>
> Ok, wizards. Since this is still all fresh in your mind, i have an
> annoying problem with the KDE user login screen (RH72) I've set the
> background to something I want and it flashes briefly for 2 seconds or
> so, then gets overwritten by a Rehdat logo et al. Any clues folks
> where to look?

Yes. Try looking in /etc/X11, can't recall the filename but I did see
something in there somewhere pertaining to the background et al. Sorry I
can't be more helpful right now but I'm still waiting for the coffee to
finish brewing, give me a little time and I'll go looking for that file
again.

--
Myles Green Calgary AB Canada
Alberta Linux Step by Step Mirror: