From: Michael Hipp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Standby with ACPI/APM?

Can my system be put into "standby" mode via ACPI or APM? What would I need
and how would it be done? A search of google.com/linux didn't turn up
anything definitive.

(By "standby" I'm referring to powering down except for maintaining system
state in DRAM and wake the system back up with a tap on the keyboard. I'm
running COL 3.1 kernel 2.4.2)

Thanks,
Michael