On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:01:09 -0800 (PST)
Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| It loaded just fine on 0.9.7 for me.  I looked it over.  Granted, i
| don't burn mixed media CDs, its either all data or all music.  So, for
| me, this product really doesn't offer anything that i can't already get
| from good `old cdrecord.  I guess if you need its fancy & user friendly
| feature set, then it looks nice.

I, too, use cdrecord direct. But my daughter (all of 8) is not quite
that far along yet. She wants to made CDs of music. So, I am looking.
She likes XMMS, so that type of interface is ok.

I came across this from the latest LimeWire, which in the 'Library'
where it lists your MP3s, there is a 'Burn CD' button. I thought, ok,
let's see how this works. Boom, I was at the site under discussion.

BTW, the latest LimeWire (Java Gnutella client) works 'out of the box'
with a standard Col 3.1 install. Free download at http://www.limewire.com