Subject: [SLE] SuSE noshow at LWCE NY 2002
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:17:38 -0500
From: Nadeem Hasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SuSE Linux List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I was at LWCE yesterday and found SuSE to be absent from the floor.
I came to know later that they cancelled their spot. So with this
and coupled with the fact that they laid off most of the US staff,
does it mean that SuSE is no longer interested in US market? Lenz?

I was also surprised to see Mandrake booth. This year, the floor
was even smaller and attendence lighter.

Cheers,
--
Nadeem Hasan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]