Dear Sir,

I have loaded linux Madrake which has become the boot
loader.

After loading from the Linix boot selector, for 'dos'
which is the ntpartion I get the 'blue

screen death' of Nt.

Please help.

I have tried different options including fdisk,
partioning from nt, partioning from nt, loading
ntfirst ,loading nt

first etc.

When I partioned from linux there is a problrm of
'ntldr not found. Insert other disk'.

I have formated my system around 30 times trying
different options but still it's not done.

I will remove linux altogether if need be.

I want nt by any means.

All my programs run on Nt.
this is a SOS call. Please help.

My life is messed up because of this.It's 15 days that
I have been working on this but with no sucess. And
this time I am passing througha critical time and I
needmy computer by any means.

Please reply.

Thanks,

Gurmeet Singh Arora