Hi folks,

My mouse has developed an odd new habit.
The cursor doesn't allign with the screen area that you click on.
ie.  to close a window you need to have the cursor 1/2 inch to the right of
the button.

This problem does not occur in vmware (win2000 guest)

I replaced the mouse, with no effect, and restarting X does not correct the
issue.  However a full reboot does correct the problem, but it will misallign
again after a while.

system info: Suse7.2, amd-k6 400, ~300 mb ram, ps-2 wheelmouse

thanks,
Wade