Okay, I'll bite.  What is it?  There's no man page for 'shopt', nor any
mention of it in the bash manpage as a builtin, so I'm mystified.  That's
on eD2.4, anyway.

++kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman  (805) 650-6274  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Permanent e-mail forwarder:  mailto:Kevin.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Life is short; eat dessert first!"