Any text editor is good.   But Quanta is really nice.  Not quite comparable
to Dreamweaver but nice.   There is Bluefish as well.  Never tried it.

It will not be anything like FP or Dreamweaver, but give it a chance it grows
on you.

On Wednesday 13 February 2002 18:24, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 196 days,  9:24, 12 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00