On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:43:41 -0500
begin  Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth:

[snip]

> But no matter what combination of DM / CM / CG (shooting wildly at then
> end) I cannot prevent it from mailing out [EMAIL PROTECTED] when I
> send from the sendmail box.  Which of course bounces as domain doesn't
> exist.

Remove the CG item(s).  You need:
DMmarchak.ca
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope) (this goes in your .mc file, then rebuild w/
m4)

you can always test:
sendmail -bt
/tryflags hs
/try esmtp [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/try local [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(all should resolve completely (and finally) to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

<Ctrl>D to quit.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                -- Nemesis Racing Team motto