On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 10:57:33AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Reading the Unicode-HOWTO 1.0 I see
>
> > Anyway, the kbd-0.99 package
> > ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/keyboards/kbd-0.99.tar.gz and a
> > heavily extended version, the console-tools-0.2.3 package
>
> Remark 1: kbd-0.99 is ancient - recent is kbd-1.04.
> Remark 2: "heavily extended"??
>       Can you specify features of console-tools not in kbd?
>       I think kbd does much more.

1. I couldn't load ACM's with any kbd package (1.04 including). I tried
   "setfont -m", and "mapscrn"

2. "showfont" doesn't show a 512 character font, "setcfont" does

-BTW
    In both consoletools and kbd, you can't specify a Unicode character in a
keyboard map, that works corectly with CapsLock. Should I (and can I) use
symbolic names for the macedonian utf keymap?

--
Damjan Georgievski              |           Дамјан Георгиевски
Skopje, Macedonia               |           Скопје, Македонија