I am a linuxer and do some works on it now. Because my task is about
Unicode, I want to ask some question.
        We know Linux is based in ASCII and it is the cause that we need NLS.We want
to do some work to make linux to be based in Unicode, so we can make linux localize
easy.But we have  no idea  how to do in modifying its kernel.Who would  advise
anything to us or tell  us a little about it?
        I do not know if I am right in doing that but I think it is a great work and
a worthy try. I hope I can get help!

By the way, I am shy for my poor English but I hope you can understand me!

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]