Roland  Mainz  has  released  a  new  version  of  Xprint and appears to be
actively  working  on  another.  The mozilla website has some nifty looking
internationalized  screenshots  displaying Turkish, Chinese, etc. I've been
using  an Xprint CUPS setup for sometime now with great success. I hope the
Linux  distros  jump  on  the bandwagon and start shipping it along with an
Xprint enabled Mozilla (Red Hat's mozilla RPMs do not have Xprint enabled).
I'm curious as to why this is not more popular actually.

  http://xprint.mozdev.org/screenshots.html

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are