Arne GÃtje (éçè) wrote:
I am following the Arphic style used in the Big5 fonts. However, I'm experimenting with OTF features, like providing multiple varients for different regions. The next release (scheduled for March 27.) will contain the varients for the "bone" character. Currently I know only OpenOffice.org to support this function. I only do this for testing first.
I am very interested in your comment that openoffice supports font
features. Which version? I assume you mean on linux. I couldn't find it
in version 1.1.4. Is the option hidden unless a font with features is
selected?

The only applications I have heard of that support font features are
windows ones: worldpad from scripts.sil.org and Adobe Indesign. Also the
Doulos SIL font from scripts.sil.org makes extensive use of font
features. Unfortunately it this font is far in advance of the
application support.

Greg