Paul Jurczak wrote:
> can you control this camera through linux-uvc driver (not touching any
> buttons on the camera) to take high resolution pictures?

I'm not sure if this is possible with this camera (take high resolution
pictures whilst controlling it via the computer). When the camera is in
webcam mode it captures at 352x288. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's
what the UVC driver is for (a webcam driver).

I can tell you that NONE of the controls for brightness, contrast and
the rest of "luvcview" work. Most of them report "ioctl querycontrol
error 22" and the rest simply fail without a specific error code. Mind
you, I don't know if these controls are suppose to change the settings
of the camera or if they only have local effects.

regards,
Ioannis