Hello,

Is there a clock on UVC cameras to get Presentation Time Stamp and Source Clock
Reference, or these values are created by the driver on the PC? My
understanding of the UVC specification  supports the internal camera clock
theory, which would be great for synchronization of 2 (or more) cameras (stereo
vision). Does Linux UVC driver support time stamps? I couldn't find
scrSourceClock and dwPresentationTime in header files.

Paul.