Okay i have identified the problem when starting multiple instances of the program:

- If i start the program in resolution 960x720, i can start it twice without errors. - If i start the program in resolution 1024x768, i get the following error for the 2nd instance:
Unable to start capture: No space left on device
 i: Error grabbing frames

Maybe a static buffer alloc in the source?
So the question is now... When i will have the 5 webcams (i only have 2 for now), will the "space on device" will be enough to use all cams at 960x720 at least? =/

Damn...
Damn again...

My misstake, i have unplugged the devices and replugged them... Now both seem to have the good colors!

No, the table is only used if you want to use a named resolution like
SXGA or VGA. If you pass a certain resolution like 1600x1200 is will
parse the values and tell the driver about the desired resolution. Have
you tried other, smaller resolutions too? Perhaps i have an issue with
those high resolutions.
Okay, i have added 1600 x 1200 resolution so we will be able to use the named resolution :)

Thanks Tom, i really feel we're going ahead the good way :)

Pierre.