Hi,

I'm looking for the UVC specific tool patches, specifically the one for
tvtime previously found here:
svn://svn.berlios.de/linux-uvc/patches/tvtime/tvtime-1.0.2-videoinput.patch

I was rebuilding my RPM package and realized the URL no longer worked,
probably because most of the SVN moved to linux-tv Git.

Where can I find that file?

Background: Of course, I still have a copy of that file. :-) I just saw
that Fedora is still actively maintaining the tvtime package, and it
doesn't have this patch, while OpenSuSE and Mandriva do. I'd like to
open an "enhancement" ticket - with the correct patch URL. :)

Thanks!
Moritz