Dear folks,

I have installed Ubuntu Linux in a Samsung SF510, which has a WebCam SCB-0370N (ID 2232:1001)

Whenever I change dynamically the grab size, my video program hangs.
The code has been tested in a pretty good bunch of cameras handled by the uvcvideo driver.

(For example, the Microsoft LifeCam Cinema(TM), or the Logitech "UVC Camera (046d:0994)"- don't remember the product name).

Have anyone experience any problem with this camera?

Gabriel Huecas
P.D. I also submit this info to "Ubuntu Forum", but I think this is a better place