Hi Mohamed,

On Sunday 06 March 2011 21:50:57 Mohamed Amine JALLOULI wrote:
> Hi Laurent Pinchart,
>
> Thanks you very much for answering ton my question.
>
> First, how can I set the quirks option to 0x10 when loading the uvcvideo
> drive? (if you have a command line, it would be preferable.)

modprobe uvcvideo quirks=0x10

Make sure the driver is not already loaded, if it is, remove it with

modprobe -r uvcvideo

> This is the result of the command you asked:
>
> *Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0ac8:0332 Z-Star Microelectronics Corp. *

[snip]

Could you please resend it in text-only format ? The HTML message messes the
formatting up. Alternatively you can send the output as an attachement.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart