On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 08:47:26PM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-10-21 at 17:26 +0200, Karl Beldan wrote:
>
> > I still don't know why I don't see the smatch array warnings here, I
> > guess I'll live with that for now.
>
> I'm hoping Dan will eventually pick up on it ;-)

smatch is good, I get your warnings now when unsetting
MAC80211_RC_MINSTREL_VHT. I did not click until after checking
checking smatch's check_overflow.c, when there's a use after check, it
only barks when the indexes checked are out of bounds.

As for the false positive, now we can check the flags instead of doing
comparisons on the indexes, it'd be cleaner and spare this warning,
maybe I should send something.

Karl