Hi Johannes,

The BW tracking feature in mac80211 is causing connection problems and
operating mode/bw problems when switching b/w modes and bw's in AP.

For Eg. Initially if AP is operating in VHT-80MHz, and then we changed
in to HT-40MHz, mac80211 cannot handle it because the VHT capability
is mismatched b/w stored info (ifmgd->flags).

I have tried your DISABLE_BW_TRACK patch, that helps making the
connection but it doesn't update the chipset causing issues.

Ideally we should be able to handle all the config changes right?

--
Thanks,
Regards,