On 09/17/2015 10:48 AM, Yeoh Chun-Yeow wrote:
Hi, Bob

I have also tested with nwifi mode for non-secured mesh. It seems to
be worked for me with the following two test scenarios:

Node 1 [ath10k] <---> Node 2 [ath10k] <---> Node 3 [ath10k]
Node 1 [ath10k] <---> Node 2 [ath9k]

I am using the following:
compat-wireless-2015-07-21 from OpenWRT
firmware-5.bin_10.2.4.70.6-2

I just wondering whether using raw wifi is better for encrypted mesh
later?
nwifi mode will be in trouble when SNAP/LLC encapsulation used since firmware and hardware have no way to distinguish if it's SNAP header or Mesh Control field.

--
Peter

----
Chun-Yeow