On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 01:33:16AM +1100, Julian Calaby wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 12:41 AM, SF Markus Elfring
> <elfr...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >> Also remove an unused label.
> >
> > Is such a commit message a bit too short?
>
> I don't think so, but I don't decide these sorts of things.
>
> Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

This is certainly not something where we need to redo the patch but
since you asked for the future.  A lot of web archives put the subject
and the body of the email far apart:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=145826783627087&w=2

lkml.org is the same way.

It makes these types of patch descriptions awkward.

regards,
dan carpenter