On 29-3-2016 13:09, Aswin Paranji wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to encrypt the 802.11 data with my own encryption instead
> of WEP or WPA. Can anybody guide me on how to do that and where I need
> to change. I'm trying to do this with Raspberry PI 3 device.

Umm. You mean you want to do it with the integrated wifi chipset on
RPi3. You can basically forget about that. Encryption is done on the
wifi device. The kernel passes 802.3 packets down to the device so there
is nothing to encrypt at that level and the device/firmware does not
have a way for you to plugin a different encryption.

Regards,
Arend