On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 12:35 +0300, Emmanuel Grumbach wrote:

> +/**
> + * enum nl80211_nan_match_attributes - NAN match attributes
> + * @__NL80211_NAN_MATCH_INVALID: invalid
> + * @NL80211_NAN_MATCH_FUNC_TYPE: &enum nl80211_nan_function_type
> (u8). This is
> + *   the type of the function which had a match.

> + * @NL80211_NAN_MATCH_INSTANCE_ID: The instance ID of the local
> function that
> + *   had a match. This is a u8.

It would make sense to report this using the proper
NL80211_ATTR_NAN_FUNC_INST_ID.

In a previous email I just said you can remove that, so then you'd have to do
some nesting here, and then you can easily also use the FUNC_TYPE from the
function attributes.

Having two sets of identical attributes is quite odd, IMHO.

> + * @NL80211_NAN_MATCH_MAC: The MAC address of the peer. This
> attribute is
> + *   binary.

This is debatable, I guess, you could also use the top-level attribute.

> +nla_put_failure:
> +     genlmsg_cancel(msg, hdr);
> +     nlmsg_free(msg);

No need to cancel before free :)