On 2016年07月13日 22:50, Bob Copeland wrote:

Hmm, my recollection on this stuff is a little fuzzy.  So we only get
here if the peer sta is in doze state, but it shouldn't do that if we
are in an MPSP.
Yes. In the MPSP, local peer only transmits frame when opposite peer is in
AWAKE. This patch expects we lost opposite peer accidentally
(AC adapter unplugged).

   So, is the real problem that we don't wait for an ack
from the peer before marking ourselves in a MPSP?

This patch does not fix starting MPSP, this patch fixes ending of MPSP.
Without this patch, local peer continues MPSP even if we lost opposite peer
accidentally.