On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 09:18:11AM +0000, Amitkumar Karwar wrote:
> > From: Kalle Valo [mailto:kv...@codeaurora.org]
> > Is it correct to ignore the key index? I see that brcmfmac ignores it as
> > well but I want to still confirm this.
> >
> > Does this mean that with this patcfh mwifiex properly supports MFP?
>
> Yes. We do pass MFP tests with this patch.

Did you test IGTK rekeying? This patch looks exactly as broken as it did
the last time it was proposed more than a year ago and after the same
concern not receiving any reaction.. hostapd will configure two
different IGTKs with different Key IDs and change the TX key on the AP
once all associated STAs have the new key. If the driver does not
support updating the TX key index, either the old or the new STAs
associated after rekeying will not have the correct key.