Dear Esteemed Friend,

My name is Mr. Amit Jain, I double as the Group Chief Operations Officer Emaar
Properties and Chief Executive Officer Emaar Dubai. Let me know the
possibilities of setting up a private investment in your country as I am
interested in your region. I have interest in Real Estate, Industry, Energy and
Agriculture.

Follow the link to know more about our company profile:
https://www.emaar.com/en/who-we-are/leadership/principal-officers.aspx

I expect to get a response from you to enable us discuss more.

Regards,
Mr. Amit Jain.
P.O. Box 120360,
Group Chief Operations Officer