On 2017年01月11日 18:00, Johannes Berg wrote:
Ok, that's strange, but maybe there's a reason.

Can you extract *any* information whatsoever? Like maybe if you switch
to a VT console before running into the crash? I don't have any
hardware to run this on, and hwsim doesn't have any issues.

I will call the mesh peers "STA A" and "STA B".

Both STA has one physical wireless I/F and wired I/F.
I have connected to both with SSH via wired I/F and started
wpa_supplicant with this command for both.
sudo ./hostap/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant -i <ifname> -D nl80211 -c mesh_sae.conf

STA A's mesh_sae.conf is this.

----------------------
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ap_scan=1
user_mpm=1
update_config=0

network={
        ssid="mesh0"
        key_mgmt=SAE
        mode=5
        frequency=2412
        psk="01234567"
}
----------------------

STA B's mesh_sae.conf is this. The difference is "no_auto_peer=1".

----------------------
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ap_scan=1
user_mpm=1
update_config=0

network={
        ssid="mesh0"
        key_mgmt=SAE
        mode=5
        frequency=2412
        psk="01234567"
        no_auto_peer=1
}

Booting the wpa_supplicant finishes successfully.

After the successfull peering process, I could see
        MESH-PEER-CONNECTED
message on both side.

Then STA A or STA B crashes, not both.

Masashi Honma.