Atheros 802.11 wifi chip can support superchannel.I can success use
2576mhz in monitor mode. I have success inject and catch packets from
mikrotik which support superchannel too.

But when use hostapd in ap mode. ath9k debug report:

 ath: phy0: Enabled BB Watchdog timeout (85 ms)
 ath: phy0: missed 1 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 2 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 3 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 4 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 5 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 7 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: missed 8 consecutive beacons
 ath: phy0: beacon is officially stuck

The log comes from function:

void ath9k_beacon_tasklet(unsigned long data)

and then will call ath_reset.

I think freq is right in ar9003_hw_set_channel although i can not find
register description in the datasheet.

My chip is ar9330 macRev 1. In atheros datasheet, i cannot find wlan
related register. ar9330 is  AR9003 hardware familiy chip in ar9003_hw.c.