Hi,

So I guess after all the discussion, you should amend the commit log a
bit, certainly at least to mention the hidden-node issue.

Regarding the patch itself, I'm not super happy with how big it is,
some additional comments below:

> +struct mesh_tx_queue {
> +     struct list_head list;
> +     struct sk_buff *skb;
> +};

This seems awkward, what's wrong with using an SKB list (struct
sk_buff_head, skb_queue_* etc)?

> +     /* Spinlock for trasmitted MPATH frames */
> +     spinlock_t mesh_tx_queue_lock;

That would also contain the extra spinlock.

> +     struct mesh_tx_queue tx_queue;

This was always a bad idea, since you never need the skb pointer here -
should've just used struct list_head.

> +     int tx_queue_len;

Also contained in the skb queue.

> +     struct delayed_work tx_work;

I don't really see any value here for a delayed work - a pure timer
would work just as well?

Also, these fields should be in ifmsh, I think?

johannes