On 04/17/2017 11:09 AM, Joe Perches wrote:
On Sun, 2017-04-16 at 19:06 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
From: Yan-Hsuan Chuang <yhchu...@realtek.com>

Fix alignment for coding style consistency.

aside:

Are all the btcoexist variants for this code identical?

8192e2ant.c 8723b1ant.c 8723b2ant.c 8821a1ant.c 8821a2ant.c

Maybe some of these functions should be centralized.

They are not identical, but some of the functions could certainly be
centralized.

The problem is that the btcoex software at Realtek is multi platform, and written by a group that has not been too eager to implement this kind of suggestion. If we were to force the issue, then the maintenance load on the separate Linux group at Realtek would be greatly increased. This current set of updates has already been delayed for at least two years while they found the resources to be able to adhere to the "small change" policy of Linux. For that reason alone, I would not be in favor of forcing the issue.

Larry