Hi Basti,

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:44:04 AM CEST Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> * Simon Wunderlich <s...@simonwunderlich.de> [16.05.2017 11:35]:
> > This patchset adds DFS and CSA functionality:
> thanks a lot. can you give a brief 'iw event' output when applied:
> for a two-node mesh, where station A detects CSA and station B
> should emit an event...

The idea would be:

 * station A detects a Radar, and informs userspace
 * userspace of station A will initiate a CSA, kernel will execute it (action
frame, beacons)
 * station B picks up the CSA, and executes it as well
 * station B also marks the channel as unavailable
 * both station A and station B will send an event to userspace once the
channel switch is complete

> question: there is no userspace part for now, or maybe planned?

I've got some patches for wpa_supplicant here, but they are still quite dirty

> bye, bastian - now it's time for battlemesh.org 8-)

See you at battlemesh :)

Cheers,
     Simon