On 8/2/2017 12:47 PM, Souptick Joarder wrote:
Hi Kalle,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Kalle Valo <kv...@codeaurora.org> wrote:
Larry Finger <larry.fin...@lwfinger.net> writes:

On 07/31/2017 06:14 AM, Souptick Joarder wrote:
In _rtl_init_mac80211(), hardcoded value for hw->max_listen_interval
and hw->max_rate_tries are replaced by macro.

That is NOT what your patch does. It only removes a comment! Granted,
that comment is useless and should come out, but your commit message
must be a little more accurate.

Actually the patch does not even apply, I suspect that Souptick
incorrectly used v3 of his patch as the baseline for v4. Instead this v4
should be folded with v3.

Do you mean I should address your comment in v3 and send v3 again
instead of v4 ?

Your v4 patch should apply on top of wireless-drivers-next/master as is.

Regards,
Arend