Am 23.10.2017 um 16:24 schrieb Vasanthakumar Thiagarajan:
On Saturday 21 October 2017 01:41 AM, Sebastian Gottschall wrote:
i suggest the following patch on top of yours. please tell me if my thoughts
are correct here. its mainly a guess
I agree we need to take care of this for newly added ciphers as well. How about
making it as a separate patch
to make the patch bit smaller and to reduce the difficulties in back porting it
for ciphers supported for long
time?
the patch for these both ciphers doesnt make it bigger. just a few lines. the main problem right now is that the original patch without my enhancements isnt working. it breaks encryption
Vasanth

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Regards

Sebastian Gottschall / CTO

NewMedia-NET GmbH - DD-WRT
Firmensitz:  Stubenwaldallee 21a, 64625 Bensheim
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 25473
Geschäftsführer: Peter Steinhäuser, Christian Scheele
http://www.dd-wrt.com
email: s.gottsch...@dd-wrt.com
Tel.: +496251-582650 / Fax: +496251-5826565