On 2017-11-30 22:08, Kalle Valo wrote:
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <t...@toke.dk> writes:

+struct ath10k_10_2_peer_tx_stats {
+       u8 ratecode[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       u8 success_pkts[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       __le16 success_bytes[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       u8 retry_pkts[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       __le16 retry_bytes[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       u8 failed_pkts[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       __le16 failed_bytes[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       u8 flags[PEER_STATS_FOR_NO_OF_PPDUS];
+       __le32 tx_duration;
+       u8 tx_ppdu_cnt;
+       u8 peer_id;
+} __packed;

Toke, hopefully the tx_duration value here helps with ATF
implementation
using QCA988X.

Awesome! What's the semantics of this field? Just total
duration spent serving that station in the reporting interval?
Does it include retry attempts?

I have no clue :) I just noticed this while I was reviewing the patch
internally and immediately recalled our discussions at Seoul. I can try
to find out, but that will take a long time as I have way too much stuff pending at the moment. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable (Anilkumar?)
can chime in and help.

tx_duration is aggregate time duration of 4 PPDU sent to STA.
FW sends these values for retry packets also.

Thanks,
Anil.