On 5/15/2018 11:32 AM, Kalle Valo wrote:
Arend van Spriel <arend.vanspr...@broadcom.com> writes:

This series is intended for 4.18:

  * fix variable initialization found by kbuild bot.
  * make ALLFFMAC variable static.
  * support user-space initiated coredump.

The first two patches in this series apply to the master branch of the
wireless-drivers-next repository. The remaining patches related to coredump
functionality are dependent upon a commit present since v4.17-rc3:

   commit ed4564babeeee4fb19fe4ec0beabe29754e380f9
   Author: Arend van Spriel <aspr...@gmail.com>
   Date:   Sun Apr 8 23:57:07 2018 +0200

      drivers: change struct device_driver::coredump() return type to void

Both w-d-next and bt-next (for patch 5/8) do not carry this patch yet.

So what I'm planning to do is apply patch 1 now to fix the warning, send
a pull request to Dave and then fast forward w-d-next so that I can
apply rest of the patches.

Ok. Sounds good.

Regards,
Arend