On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 6:25 AM He Zhe <zhe...@windriver.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> And reason we keep the following commit?
> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/linux-yocto/commit/?id=0817a77d8c65f150d659f0a38b5f108372f381e6&h=v5.2%2Fstandard%2Farm-versatile-926ejs

Hmmm. I didn't see that warning in my build logs, I'll double check
that I'm seeing them as well.

I carried it forward, since it didn't cause any issues during the
porting process .. it's an old commit, and I can't find the history
(this is why commit logs should have more details), but I assume it
was working around a gcc issue at the time.

I'll drop it locally and if qemuarm still boots, I'll include the
revert in my next round of kernel updates.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end