On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:42 AM Martin Townsend
<mtownsend1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just tried building linux-yocto-tiny for qemumips and found that
> it's not supported.  I don't mind adding the support but I before
> doing so I just wanted to check if there is a good reason why it's not
> there? ie the changes made to the kernel aren't compatible with MIPS.

No good reason that I can recall.

For the most part, it was just a lack of testing, since most of the
tiny tweaks are configuration versus patches/features that are arch
specific.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end