On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 2:18 AM Christopher Clark <
christopher.w.cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This series of patches, submitted for the standard/bcm-2xxx-rpi kernel,
> support enabling linux-yocto-dev to run Xen on the Raspberry Pi 4.  This
> is version 3 of the series developed within the Xen community, which is
> now queued for inclusion in Linux upstream:
>
> https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-08/msg00153.html
>
> This series supports work to enable meta-virtualization to use the
> linux-yocto-dev kernel and retire use of the downstream meta-raspberrypi
> default kernel for use with Xen.

The patches look fine to me, no concerns here.

> This same patch series can also be applied to linux-yocto-dev's
> standard/base, v5.7/standard/bcm-2xxx-rpi and v5.7/standard/bcm-2xxx-rpi
> branches.

I've merged them to standard/ and v5.7/.

FYI: I've created the linux-yocto v5.8 reference kernel locally and it is
in final testing now, I'll bring in the -dev branches to that kernel before
I push it. So the support will exist the same in both trees.

Cheers,

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee
at its end