Hello Bruce

this is my config

--accept-eula=yes --dl-layers --machines intel-x86-64 --distro wrlinux

echo 'BB_NUMBER_PARSE_THREADS ?= "28"'
echo 'BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "28"'
echo 'PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j 28"'
echo 'BB_STRICT_CHECKSUM = "1"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " lmsensors i2c-tools alsa-utils util-linux
pciutils usbutils"'
echo 'IMAGE_FSTYPES_remove = " live hddimg iso"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_remove = "ceph"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " bison flex bc xz elfutils-dev openssl-dev
systemd-analyze memtester"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " iperf3 util-linux pciutils usbutils netcat perf
git fio"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " schedtool-dl lttng-modules lttng-tools lttng-ust
babeltrace"'
echo 'IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " iproute2 gdb busybox iproute2-tc
systemd-analyze"'
echo 'PNWHITELIST_openembedded-layer += "fio"'
echo 'PNWHITELIST_openembedded-layer += "numactl"'
echo 'PNWHITELIST_realtime += "schedtool-dl"'
echo 'PNWHITELIST_openembedded-layer += "memtester"'
echo 'BB_NO_NETWORK_pn-memtester = "0"'
echo 'PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel = "linux-yocto-rt"'

bitbake virtual/kernel