On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 7:59 PM Bruce Ashfield via
lists.yoctoproject.org
<bruce.ashfield=gmail....@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> In message: [linux-yocto v5.10/standard/nxp-sdk-5.4/nxp-s32g2xx]: mfd:
> syscon: free the allocated name field of struct regmap_config
> on 05/04/2021 meng...@windriver.com wrote:
>
> > From: Limeng <meng...@windriver.com>
> >
> > Hi Bruce,
> >
> > This patch is used to fix a kmemleak issue in syscon.
> >
> > Could you please help to merge this patch into linux-yocto, branch is
> > v5.10/standard/nxp-sdk-5.4/nxp-s32g2xx?
>
> I just did the same revert for all the 5.10 braches. Isn't this the
> same, and should apply for all v5.4 branches ?

disregard this. The sdk-5.4 made me think it was for kernel 5.4, not 5.10.

As I mentioned, I've reverted this globally for 5.10, so this should be covered.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end