In message: [linux-yocto]: [kernel v5.15]: arch: arm64: dts: remove the dts
file with license limitation
on 24/10/2023 Meng Li wrote:

> From: Limeng <meng...@windriver.com>
>
> Hi Bruce,
>
> This patch is used to remove the dts file with license limitation
> Could you please help to merge this patch into linux-yocto kernel, v5.15, 2
> branches as below?
> v5.15/standard/bcm-2xxx-rpi
> v5.15/standard/preempt-rt/bcm-2xxx-rpi

Something seems to be missing.

The preempt-rt branch isn't populated with files that
are being modified.

Did I miss creating something on this old branch ?

Can you double check and re-send what is needed (even
if it includes populating the entire BSP on the branch).

Bruce